Sunday, July 31, 2011

Bits and Pieces; Show and Tell

Wow a busy couple of weeks. I am tired out from school but still trying to get a little sewing done each night.

I finally finished off my placemats, the string quilt and the pin cushions to go into the gallery.

Here are my hand dyed pure wool felt pin cushions, They feature hand embroidered flowers and paisley designs I created myself.

Here is the string quilt. I finished with stippling and the quilt is reversible with bright strawberry fabric on the back.

Placemat sets with oven mitts and trivets all ready to go.
And, here are the Precious Hearts quilts finished and ready to post.


So, a good weeks work all in all.

I still have my Moda Verna quilt to finish. It is still at the block stage but will be this week's project.
I also want to get started on the summer dresses for all my granddaughter's for Xmas soon. I am looking out for some pretty fabrics.

I also want to make a journal cover and a not board. Things to do for the week.

Seeya

No comments: